Welcome to the Nebraska Game and Parks Deer and Antelope Check-In
Valid Check-In periods for the 2013 year are:
- Antelope: 8/20/2013 - 10/11/2013 and 10/28/2013 - 1/31/2014
- Deer: 9/15/2013 - 11/15/2013 and 11/25/2013 - 1/19/2014
This remote check station is NOT VALID for the 9-day November firearm Deer season and NOT VALID for the 16 day October firearm Pronghorn season.
You will need your permit and a pen to record the seal number on your permit. The check in process will take about three minutes and you will need the following information to complete the check-in process:
- Unit code
- Permit Number
- Date of kill
- County of kill
- Weapon of kill
- Species of kill
- Sex of animal
- Age of animal
- Inside spread of main beams on buck deer
- Length of longest horn on buck antelope
- Was kill on Public or Private land?
- Was kill on an Open Fields and Water site?
- Was kill on a CRP MAP site?
If you still need to check in a deer, please go to a deer check station, or call the call NGPC at 402-471-5597.
Website provided by CyberData, Inc.